Selasa, 05 Januari 2010

My Life Story

My love did not die, just went to sleep..
My pain was not gone, just hide in deep..
Now awake the misery in me, along with
The agony it all shows in me..

Hiding away what was not seen..
Gliding today on air with not a care in sight..
The night so welcome but the light is not..
so I close my eyes and say goodbye..

I never deserved what life had served..
I could never believe that it was the eve of my destruction..
I prayed for instruction on how to live my life,
staryed away every single day with every single sin in my life.

I starved as I carved the pain within..
I longed to be strong but weak I was as I seeked..
became numb when I found where the strength came from,
a source I remorce if it ever left..

Rage unleashed, no longer in its cage.
page 1 to page end every chapter a lost friend.
legalize suicide dear God please decide.
upon me the story of a lost soul without any control.
inside and out ugly like a troll.

If you would only look, rather than be so shook.
go ahead my life is one great book.
story 1 to story end I send you my story.
not looking for glory am I. just to have my story heard.
word for word not, just a glimpse maybe.
but why would anyone want to hear my story?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar